HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I bought a rth7560E thermostat. My problem is that I only…

Customer Question
I bought a rth7560E...

I bought a rth7560E thermostat. My problem is that I only two wires that goes to the thermostat from a taco valve which opens hot water to the radiator

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, do you think this is a larger HVAC problem, or something specific to the thermostat?

I can manually open the taco valve. My problem is on the new valve, I don't know to the wires from to R terminal on the thermostat to S or Y or g or C or U

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes. I had a small honeywell that failed

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/3/2018
HVAC Technician: Rick, HVAC Supervisor replied 8 months ago
Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

You connect the leads to R (usually red) & W (usually white).