HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have a Honeywell thermostat RTH111, its a 2 wire for my…

Customer Question
I have a Honeywell...

I have a Honeywell thermostat RTH111 , its a 2 wire for my fire place

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, do you think this is a larger HVAC problem, or something specific to the thermostat?

Its just a case of installation for the stat. for the connections in other words

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

What pins do I use

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Yes its a Honeywell RTH111

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: HVAC
1/3/2018
HVAC Technician: airheatman, HVAC Technician replied 7 months ago
airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician

On thermostat you just need to put one wire to RH and the other to W

If you have further questions I am here to help.When we are done please rate answer below 5 stars so I am compensated for assisting you and question shows as answered.