HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

My thermostat was set at 67 degrees and I am trying to raise…

Customer Question
My thermostat was set...

My thermostat was set at 67 degrees and I am trying to raise the temp and it

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, do you think this is a larger HVAC problem, or something specific to the thermostat?

This is a standard Honeywell thermostat.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

The thermostat was set at 67 degrees heat and I can't raise the temperature hitting the up button What can I do?

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Only that it is a standard Honeywell Thermostat.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/3/2018
HVAC Technician: Rick, HVAC Supervisor replied 6 months ago
Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

If the thermostat won't respond to hitting the up button then need to replace the thermostat

THat answer I could have given myself. Please don't charge me other than $5