HVAC

Have HVAC Questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for Answers

HVAC

I have a -rodgers thermostat and seems stuck on 65. It is…

Customer Question
I have a white-rodgers...

I have a white-rodgers thermostat and seems stuck on 65. It is very cold here in Chicago so despite setting the thermostat at 70 we are getting very light heat and no real rise in temperature. I think someone hit the settings strangely because it was working fine until the last 42 hours. Can you help us.

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat's settings? And what about the filters?

The filters were just changed less than a month ago. How do I double check the thermostat settings?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The thermostat is a horizontal heat and cool serial #13942 white-rodgers

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: HVAC
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Will I receive any service soon for my $5?
1/3/2018
HVAC Technician: Rick, HVAC Supervisor replied 1 month ago
Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. First I’ll need some more info so I have a more complete picture of your situation. Not at all likely this is a thermostat issue. What do have for a heating system? I need brand and model of your furnace.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I have looked in my email and found nothing. Please send it to***@******.***

Contact customer service if you're having connection issues
http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

Phil
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer