HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

How do you light furnancee, Lighting the furnace for

Customer Question
How do you light...

How do you light furnancee

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

Lighting the furnace for heating

Contractor's Assistant: What year is your Lightning?

Where do I find year or do you mean what year is the trailer

Contractor's Assistant: Are you fixing your Lightning yourself? What have you tried so far?

It seems to come on but no gas

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: HVAC
Not getting propane to furnace
where's my expert I just paid for
1/3/2018
HVAC Technician: Phil, Mechanical Engineer replied 6 months ago
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer

Hello, we are swamped, I am with you now however

I need the brand and full model number of the furnace in order to pull the manual on it

.Most furnaces built in the last 30 years however do not have standing pilots but have computerized ignition systems instead.

On this end I must come and go, and cannot stand by... when you post I am notified then I get to your when I can... usually within a few minutes

Ok going back to Housè to get info

You need to be with the furnace and looking at it when we do the trouble shooting