HVAC

Have HVAC Questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for Answers

HVAC

I have a Aire flo Gas furnace and it is stating that furnace…

Customer Question
I have a Aire...

I have a Aire flo Gas furnace and it is stating that furnace pressure switch open with inducer on. check the hoses,connections, made sure the vents not obstructed.

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat? And what about the pilot light?

Changed the batteries

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Trying to save money before I call

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The pressure switch is not connected to the inducer I have two pressure switches, one with a single port and the other with two ports that is connected to the inducer

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: HVAC
1/3/2018
HVAC Technician: BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech replied 1 month ago
BillyHvac
BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech

My name is Billy.

If you remove the tube from the first pressure switch that comes FROM the inducer....and the exhaust fan is running...can you feel slight suction on the tube?

Phil
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer