HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

HVAC - downstairs heat not working all of a sudden - tried…

Customer Question
HVAC - downstairs heat not...
HVAC - downstairs heat not working all of a sudden - tried resetting switches on fusebox... I can see it come on but go off? Recently had new roof put on (2 months ago).. found the air valve for exhaust was off put it back on.. home was built around 2001 not sure what happened... but it just isn't heating
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: HVAC
how long should i expect to wait for help on this?
1/3/2018
HVAC Technician: Jarrett Baker, Building Inspector replied 6 months ago
Jarrett Baker
Jarrett Baker, Building Inspector

Hello, If you say that you can see it come on but go back off, it sounds like a control board problem. You will need to call a tech, so he can diagnose what error code, that is triggering it to not stay on. This should answer your question, please rate me five stars. Thank you, Inspector & Building Analyst J Baker