HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

We have a older manual thermostat that we cannot seem to…

Customer Question
Hi, we have...

Hi, we have a older manual thermostat that we cannot seem to set.
Model RTH 221B1000.

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, do you think this is a larger HVAC problem, or something specific to the thermostat?

Specific to the thermostat

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes, we have a multi zone house and all the other thermostats are fine. Just can't set this one

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I don't think so

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: HVAC
1/2/2018
HVAC Technician: Gaztech, HVAC Technician replied 8 months ago
Gaztech
Gaztech, HVAC Technician

Hi I amCustomer a independent technician, I will assist you with your issue.

Don't forget to rate the 5 star rating AT THE TOP OF PAGE if we are done. this will credit me for assisting you.

I would suggest you remove a working t-stat and put it at its place to see if it will work, that would tell you without a doubt if its a wiring or... or defective t-stat