HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

We live ina 1929 Spanish style home we bought in Beach,

Customer Question
We live ina 1929...

We live ina 1929 Spanish style home we bought in Long Beach, Calif 7 years ago. We have electronic heating in our 2 bedroom home. Everything was fine until a couple days ago. The thermostat (therefore the heating) stopped working. I changed the battery but that didn’t help. Although we don’t live on the east coast, it does get pretty cold in our house. We’d certainly like to get our thermostat (heating) working again. The thermostat says

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat's settings? And what about the filters?

“TH1100D1001”.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I am not very “techie”. I am hoping for an obviously easy fix. Otherwise, someone will have to assist me.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Like what?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: HVAC
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/2/2018
HVAC Technician: Phil, Mechanical Engineer replied 6 months ago
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer

Hello, this is not an actual thermostat problem but a problem with the electronic heating unit itself... it has a burned out part that needs to be repaired,

Tell me if you would like me to recommend a repair outfit with good ratings to you or not, We can go from there without any time limitsl

.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

I have a Home Warranty System. I will contact them, and have them do the repair. Thanks.

Thanks for letting me know,

To close the question, just locate the "Finish and rate your expert" link near that top of your page, that also gets me paid, and I will appreciate it very much.!