HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I need to replace an Amcor CPLMB12000 filter but cannot find…

Customer Question
I need to replace...

I need to replace an Amcor CPLMB12000 filter but cannot find anyone at Amcor to get ahold. All i get when I call the number on the paper work is a loop offering special deals. What a joke Amcor is. Can you help me?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Just started yesterday and no matter how many searches I do I get no results. It should be easy. I have the part number and the company!

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes, it is a simple replacement. Just need the filter

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: HVAC
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/2/2018
HVAC Technician: Phil, Mechanical Engineer replied 7 months ago
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer

Hello, click here for the manual, see page 16 for instructions on the air filter. I will also be looking for a better reference, it will take a few minutes.

.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Here we go again. I have the manual and it is no more help than you. I am getting a run around just like Amcor. Thanks for nothing

click here for instructions on how to get to the upper and lower air filters

.

I will go to any lengths on earth to get you the information you need, and I will do it at my own expense, for hours, including travel to a dealers to inspect. The problem in this case seems to be in the translation from the chinese.

The filter replacement number isCPLMB120009. I just need a phone number for a “person” I can call to order one.

Hello again, click here please, if this outlet for Amcor parts does not have that nobody will have it.

their 800 number is ***** the top of their page ***-***-****