HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

My out door unit is not coming on at all. it is just blowing…

Customer Question
My out door unit...

My out door unit is not coming on at all. it is just blowing cold air in aux heat

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat? And what about the unit's filters?

Thermostat is reading 49 degrees in off mode. filter is good.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The fan runs but is just blowing cold air

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: HVAC
1/2/2018
HVAC Technician: airheatman, HVAC Technician replied 8 months ago
airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician

GIve me model on outdoor and let me know if you have a meter for troubleshooting

it is a janitrol AR 36-1. no meter

The AR36 is the indoor air handler

THE CONDENSER FOR THE UNIT IS MODEL NUMBER CPLE-36-1