HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I'm having trouble getting my home temp above 67 degrees,

Customer Question
I'm having trouble getting...

I'm having trouble getting my home temp above 67 degrees, can you help?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

I have a honeywell stat in my recently purchased home. i have had a local tech out to help but the problem is not resolved

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I have a honeywell TH6220U2000 stat, wher can i find a users manual?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/2/2018
HVAC Technician: Rick, HVAC Supervisor replied 6 months ago
Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. First I’ll need some more info so I have a more complete picture of your situation.

Does the furnace run all the time?

Then the furnace capacity is not big enough to offset the cold weather.