HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

OUr Buderus is pouring water like a waterfall out of the top…

Customer Question
OUr Buderus is pouring...

OUr Buderus is pouring water like a waterfall out of the top of the blue tank!

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?

It just started sometime this evenining we discovered it as when we got home late from a social event!

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

My parents are elderly and I am not savy - I can learn. We are trying to turn off the water to the pump so the water doesn't keep flowing. Can you help direct us in how to do that?

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

My mother has looked at the diagram and I think turned off one lever, are there 3 to turn off?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: HVAC
1/2/2018
HVAC Technician: Daniel Plourde, HVAC Technician replied 6 months ago
Daniel Plourde
Daniel Plourde, HVAC Technician

HI I AM DAN I CAN HELP YOU WITH THIS. CAN YOU TAKE SOME PICTURES OF THE BOILER AND PIPING SO I CAN HELP YOU LOCATE THE VALE TO TURN OFF. ALSO IF IT IS DUMPING ALOT OF WATER TURN THE POER OFF AND CLOSE ALL THE VALVE YOU CAN SEE, IT WILL NOT HARM ANYTHING ELSE

It is 3 degrees outside - we don't want to turn off our heat! Just the water to the hot water heater. I have no means of taking a photo
I will pay 24
How do i call you?
What number?

I CAN NOT TELL YOU WHAT VALVES TO TURN OFF IF I CAN NOT SEE HOW IT IS PIPED AS EVERY INSTALLATION IS DIFFERENT BUT YOU CAN TRY EACH VALVE ONE BY ONE UNTIL YOU FIND THE ONE THAT STOPS THE WATER FROM LEAKING

Are you familiar with Buderus?
Why do you offer a phone call and then are "not available for one?"
I have never used just ask and this is very frustrating when we have an active flood in the house!
Are your techs dealing with multiple people at a time?
I do NOT have any device like a iphone. SO< I am on my computer - and can't stay at it - I need to help my parents with the flood. I was waiting for the phone call.
Is anyone there ?????

THE PHONE CALL OFERS ARE AUTOMATED OFERS AND ARE NOT INTITIATED BY ME I WILL OPT OUT AND ALLOWER MY OTHER COLEGUES TO HELP IF THEY ARE ABLE TO OFFER A PHONE CALL FOR YOU

I need it sooner than 24 hours. Never mind!! I wish I could get my $5 dollars back!! Rediculous!! NO Service here at all only run around!!