HVAC

Have HVAC Questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for Answers

HVAC

I have a 355MAV 355MAV060080. It is running on LP. I was…

Customer Question
Hello, I have a Bryant 355MAV...
I have a Bryant 355MAV 355MAV060080. It is running on LP. I was hoping to check the pressure and adjust if needed. But there is no information on the furnace for the high and low pressures when running on LP. The tag just has the high and low pressures listed for NG. Do you happen to know what the pressures for LP should be?Thanks.
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: HVAC
1/2/2018
HVAC Technician: airheatman, HVAC Technician replied 1 month ago
airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician

Let me see if I can this information.Give me a little time to research.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Sounds good.
Thanks.

Well that took a while looking through several manuals but finally found it.

Depending on your altitude. high pressure at manifold should be 11" on high and 4.9 to 5.4 on low. See below.

Thanks for letting me work with you.If my answer has been polite, professional,and thorough, please click one of the ratings before you go. If you still need help let me know!.Expert is not paid for assisting you until you rate answer.Feel free to follow up for 30 days at no additional cost. Bonus always appreciated if you feel justified.
To rate answer, please select one of the stars on the page.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thanks for getting back to me. And thanks for the info. I will check it tomorrow and make sure it is still running in optimum range.
Thanks again.

Sounds good.If not we can go from here.

airheatman
airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician