HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

My reznor garage heater won't ignite, it will some times for…

Customer Question
My reznor garage heater...

My reznor garage heater won't ignite , it will some times for about 20 sec and then goes out . is there a common problem

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Just started about a week ago

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I know a bit about them . if I can't I will get a tech

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The unit is about 8 yrs old

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat? And what about the unit's filters?

I disconnected the wires on the thermostat and joined them . the unit cuts in and I can hear it go through the cycle but won't ignite . I did think there was a filter in a suspended garage heater

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: HVAC
1/1/2018
HVAC Technician: Rick, HVAC Supervisor replied 6 months ago
Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. First I’ll need some more info so I have a more complete picture of your situation. What's the model number of your unit?