HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Happy new year, the fan stopped working in the morning and…

Customer Question
Hello and happy new...

Hello and happy new year, the fan stopped working in the morning and I'm trying to bring the temperature up but won't stay

Contractor's Assistant: Thanks. Same to you!

It's stays at 55

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Since the morning

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I tried changing batteries last night

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I'm pet sitting

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 3 days by:
1/5/2018
HVAC Technician: Steve Peck, Over 24 years experience Just Ask, quick HVAC repair! replied 7 months ago
Steve Peck
Steve Peck, Over 24 years experience Just Ask, quick HVAC repair!

Hello I'm Steve. Are you still having problems with this, if so I'd love to help see if we can fix it!