HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Turned off ac with breaker. Now it won't come back on. just…

Customer Question
Turned off ac with...

Turned off ac with breaker. Now it won't come back on .

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Just one day.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: HVAC
1/1/2018
HVAC Technician: Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor replied 7 months ago
Eddie
Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor

Happy New Year..........my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help today ..........just a few questions

1-) why was it turned off at the breaker?

2-) did you try the breaker again by turning it ALL the way off and then all the way back to the ON position?

3-) how old is the electrical panel box?

4-) what make and model of A/C and does it have a reset

1. checking to identify breakers to what they control
2. yes
3.ten years
4 goodman don't know what model and do not know if it has a reset
never mind, i dont want to talk to you for more money, i thought this was a free trial!

I don't have anything to do with billing ........if you don't rate me you won't be charged............good luck