HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I'm having trouble turning heat on using the thermostat. It…

Customer Question
I'm having trouble turning...

I'm having trouble turning heat on using the thermostat

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat's settings? And what about the filters?

It was on low battery I replaced them what should the suggested settings be?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I just want the heat to turn on there's also no hot water since 6:00 am

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: HVAC
1/1/2018
HVAC Technician: Rick, HVAC Supervisor replied 6 months ago
Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. First I’ll need some more info so I have a more complete picture of your situation.

What's the brand and model of your unit?

Not sure

I can't help if you can't provide info on your system