HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have a Honeywell AC/Heat system [new]. I set the

Customer Question
Hello, I have a...

Hello, I have a Honeywell AC/Heat system [new]. I set the temperature at 70 but the room temperature does not seem to move towards that target. Room temperate stays at 56. what to do?

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat's settings? And what about the filters?

I do not need to set time, day, etc so I did not change those. Filters are new. first time I'm using heat acdually

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

How do I fix the problem

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: HVAC
1/1/2018
HVAC Technician: gotoman for ac, HVAC Technician replied 6 months ago
gotoman for ac
gotoman for ac, HVAC Technician

Russ here. If you have not used heat before make sure gas is on and gas valve turned to on position.

If gas is on. Check the small window on the blower door. You will see a LED light inside check the number of flashes. Russ

hi Russ, don't know where blower is. but gas is on - my hot water and cooking is gas

Ok. You could still have gas hot water but gas at unit ir gas valve turned off. Can you get to furnace. Russ