HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

My nordyne model E2EB-023HA is not heating the air. Blower…

Customer Question
My nordyne model E2EB-023HA...

My nordyne model E2EB-023HA is not heating the air. Blower and everything else is working but the air is not hot.

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat's settings? And what about the filters?

Thermostat is fine. it has been a couple of months since I changed the filters, but how would that make the heating element not work?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I want to do everything I can, but I am not an electrician.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/1/2018
HVAC Technician: airheatman, HVAC Technician replied 7 months ago
airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician

Issue is most likely a defective sequencer or burned element.We would need a meter to troubleshoot. If you have a meter let me know .If not you can get an inexpensive one at Walmart for about 15 bucks if you would like to troubleshoot and I would be happy to guide you.
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Innova-3300-Equus-3300-Hands-free-Digital-Multimeter/14644665