HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

My furnace comes on and goes off,i think i need a new relay…

Customer Question
My furnace comes on...

My furnace comes on and goes off,i think i need a new relay switch

Contractor's Assistant: Did you check the furnace's filters?

Yes they where put in when i got the furnaxce cleaned this fall\

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If i hit the switch it will come back on but shuts pff

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Message above

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/31/2017
HVAC Technician: Rick, HVAC Supervisor replied 8 months ago
Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your

issue. First I’ll need some more info so I have a more complete picture of your situation.

What's the brand and model of your unit?

coleman furnace

I'm going to open this up to my colleagues so one of them can help. Please don't respond (even to acknowledge this post)until you get a response from us. If you respond first it will only delay your answer.

HVAC Technician: gotoman for ac, HVAC Technician replied 8 months ago
gotoman for ac
gotoman for ac, HVAC Technician

Russ here. What switch are talking about. Russ