HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have a code 32 on my boiler what does that mean??? It

Customer Question
I have a code...

I have a code 32 on my boiler what does that mean???

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

It started yesterday...

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Only if I can.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It's a crown boiler,It was installed nov.2014

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: HVAC
12/31/2017
HVAC Technician: Daniel Plourde, HVAC Technician replied 6 months ago
Daniel Plourde
Daniel Plourde, HVAC Technician

HI I AM DAN, I CAN HELP YOU WITH THIS. FIRST I NEED TO KNOW THE MODEL NUMBER OF YOU BOILER

Awr140enst2psu
No this is fine
Do you need anything else??

OK THAT ERROR CODE INDICATES A PROBLEM WITH THE BOILER TEMPERATURE SENSOR. THE SENSOR MAY BE BAD OR A WIRE GOT DISCONNECTED. LOCATE THE SENSOR AND FIRST CHECK THE WIRES FROM THE SENSOR TO THE CONTROL AND MAKE SURE THEY ARENOT DAMAGED OR DISCONNECTED

Which one is the sensor wire??
I pushed all the wires,it started running again...

IF YOU HAVE ANY MORE QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS PLEASE LET ME KNOW OR IF THIS HAS HELPED YOU I WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF YOU COULD RATE ME ON MY SERVICE BY SELECTING ONE OF THE 5 STARS ON YOUR PAGE SO WE MAY CLOSE THIS QUESTION.