HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Got our propane filled today.tried turning the heat on then…

Customer Question
Got our propane filled...

Got our propane filled today.tried turning the heat on then off and no heat.last year they went behind our house to light it but not sure how or what

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat's settings? And what about the filters?

Yes.i think theres a piolit light outside by the central heat and air unit

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes maam

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not that i can think of

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: HVAC
12/31/2017
HVAC Technician: HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH replied 6 months ago
HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

What is the make and model of the furnace?