HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have a FB32Ga gas log fireplace burner. I was able to get…

Customer Question
I have a FB32Ga...

I have a FB32Ga gas log fireplace burner. I was able to get the pilot light to ignite but not the burners. Any suggestions?

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what type of fireplace is this?

A gas log fire place

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Can't think of anything

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: HVAC
12/31/2017
HVAC Technician: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 6 months ago
David Bowden
David Bowden, General Contractor

C​an you upload a photo showing the gas valve and related controls, so I can assist you better. Unfortunately Vanguard does not have a user friendly owners manual for this model fireplace.

HVAC Technician: monina-cssm,
 replied 6 months ago
monina-cssm

We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (http://www.justanswer.com/hvac/awj59-fb32ga-gas-log-fireplace-burner-able.html?rpt=1350). Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.

Greetings… Just following up to see if you were still needing some help answering your question?

Thanks,

Dave