HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Heater won't ignite fan runs have 6 blinking lights. Have…

Customer Question
Heater won't ignite fan...

Heater won't ignite fan runs have 6 blinking green lights

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Have had it happen last year but worked out of it some how, don't remember how, just now tried it and that's what I have.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Most likely as I am very remote

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/30/2017
HVAC Technician: HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH replied 8 months ago
HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

What is the make and model of the unit and does the Exhaust fan come on and try and run?

There is no make or model no. on it. The fan runs but does not light
I think by my emails you have charged me twice??
I'm waiting for an ans.