HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

How can I get oil to flow on a two

Customer Question
How can I get...

How can I get oil to flow on a two pipe,(push/pull)residential oil furnace burner

Contractor's Assistant: Did you check the furnace's filters?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Iput a new pump on it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: HVAC
12/31/2017
HVAC Technician: Daniel Plourde, HVAC Technician replied 7 months ago
Daniel Plourde
Daniel Plourde, HVAC Technician

hi i am dan i can help you with this. first can you describe the problem you are having a little better so i can help answer your question better.

I can't get oil to flow to the burner.The pump is new with a full tank of oil.

since you have a 2 pipe system did you install the small 1/8" bypass plug into the return side of the new pump?