HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Need and a local service repairman in the Philadelphia area.

Customer Question
Second opinion] need and...

Second opinion] need and a local service repairman in the Philadelphia area

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

This week

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No I'm a home owner the unit is only three year old

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat? And what about the unit's filters?

Yes , and the filter is missing

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The unit cut on but it well not heat the house

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/30/2017
HVAC Technician: gotoman for ac, HVAC Technician replied 6 months ago
gotoman for ac
gotoman for ac, HVAC Technician

What is your Zip Code and I will locate service man. Russ