HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Need and a local service repairman in the Philadelphia area,

Customer Question
Need and a local...

Need and a local service repairman in the Philadelphia area

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

This week

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No I'm a home owner the unit is only three year old

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat? And what about the unit's filters?

Yes , and the filter is missing

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The unit cut on but it well not heat the house

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: HVAC
12/30/2017
HVAC Technician: Gaztech, HVAC Technician replied 6 months ago
Gaztech
Gaztech, HVAC Technician

Hi I am Gaztech1, a independent technician, I will assist you with your issue.

Don't forget to rate the 5 star rating AT THE TOP OF PAGE if we are done. this will credit me for assisting you

Is furnace gas or electric?

Gas

OK,

does it fire up and stay lit but seems to be at a low rate?

No all I need is a serviceman to check it out From the Philadelphia area it’s under warranty
I’m not trying to repair it myself

This is a online service, I get homeowners out of jam all the time by guiding them with steps to resolve their issues,

You trying to get local service tech today on new years eve is next to none.

It may just be a small adjustment to furnace settings

Do you want to proceed?

No I think the problem actually needs a service tech

Lets try a few things OK?

Here is link to Good deals heating and cooling, but you have to leave a message for them to call back.

Its going to be a busy day as there is usually one tech on call on a very cold day.

http://philadelphiahvac.co/

HVAC Technician: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 6 months ago
David Bowden
David Bowden, General Contractor

What is your zip code?

Greetings… Just following up to see if you were still needing some help answering your question?

Thanks,

Dave

I was reviewing my open questions list and noticed this one has not been answered or replied to. Did you still need help with it or should it go back to customer service for proper processing?

Hello, I was reviewing my open questions and noticed this one has not been replied too, however I did respond with an answer back on December 30, 2017 and therefore I am wondering if that has resolved the problem you were experiencing. I would greatly appreciate a reply email, so I can complete this open question, or just let me know if you need further assistance, and I can continue to look for another solution.

Hello...

I am not sure if you have been receiving my follow up messages regarding this question however, if you would be so kind as to please respond and let me know if the information I provided initially was helpful or if you still require some assistance, I would sincerely ***** ***** that way I can either continue helping you or forward this to customer support for further processing.

Thank you very much,

Dave

HVAC Technician: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 5 months ago

Hello... As part of our continuous follow up procedures, every open question requires it to be closed out once it has gone past a reasonable time, and that the expert has provided an answer that should have helped resolve your question. This can be done simply by completing the 5 Star Rating once it appears. If you still require assistance or have additional questions, you can let the expert know by replying to this posting that you still need their advice and recommendations.

Thank you,

Dave

HVAC Technician: David Bowden, General Contractor replied 4 months ago

Hello... I would very much appreciate if you can take a few moments and reply to this email and let me know if you still require assistance, or should I proceed forward to closing out this question since it has been open for so long.

Thank you,

Dave