HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Do i need 2 double 60 amp breakers to supply my 19 kw air…

Customer Question
Do i need 2...

Do i need 2 double 60 amp breakers to supply my 19 kw air handler and heat pump

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat's settings? And what about the filters?

????

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

All new install

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: HVAC
12/30/2017
HVAC Technician: gotoman for ac, HVAC Technician replied 7 months ago
gotoman for ac
gotoman for ac, HVAC Technician

If you have two circuits on your electric heat you will need two 60 amp breakers. The answer is yes you do need them. Russ

Anymore questions. Russ

Russ here. Do you need more help.