HVAC

Have HVAC Questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for Answers

HVAC

I have a Rheem Criterion II, it has power but it does not…

Customer Question
I have a Rheem Criterion...
I have a Rheem Criterion II, it has power but it does not turn on. thermostat switch is on heat and fan on auto, temp in the house is 45, control set to 70. on the heater unit the light that says power is on steady, the light that says "ok" is blinking, the light that says "fan" is off.
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: HVAC
12/30/2017
HVAC Technician: Gaztech, HVAC Technician replied 1 month ago
Gaztech
Gaztech, HVAC Technician

Hi I am Gaztech1, a independent technician, I will assist you with your issue.

Don't forget to rate the 5 star rating AT THE TOP OF PAGE if we are done. this will credit me for assisting you

Lets see if it starts if you pull t-stat cover off and bypass W and R wires

Phil
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer