HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Where can i find a schematic for a three wire pilot and gas…

Customer Question
Where can i find...

Where can i find a schematic for a three wire pilot and gas valve. some idiot cut the green wire and the yellow wire between the gas valve and the ignitor module (spark) and tied all four loose ends togather.

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

About two years. the same idiot removed all the paper inside the furnace the problem is getting the blower to come on.

Contractor's Assistant: Did you check the furnace's filters?

A call for blower from the thermostat brings on the ac condenser. moving the wire to gc gets the blower, but no auto blower. a jumper from w to gc works but only in the winter. also the blower goes off and then after a few seconds comes back on. if i cant get a handle on this, i think i am going to get a drinking problem. its making me nuts

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I am the only ac tech in a small town. all my competitors got old and died, except for special ed. if it wont cool add more freaon says ed.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I just need a schematic for the pilot, spark ignitor, and gasvalve. furnac has no combustion blower.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: HVAC
12/30/2017
HVAC Technician: gotoman for ac, HVAC Technician replied 8 months ago
gotoman for ac
gotoman for ac, HVAC Technician

Russ here. What is model number of unit. Russ