HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

My rhino e75CN/e110cn high efficiency condensing gas boiler…

Customer Question
My rhino e75CN/e110cn high...

My rhino e75CN/e110cn high efficiency condensing gas boiler will not heat the house above 64 degrees. have set the thermostats to 78 and still will not het the house above 64. the LED display on the unit reads out SERUICE P 19 3176. any ideas what i can do to heat above 64 degrees?

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat? And what about the unit's filters?

I have double checked the thermostats.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes, unless it is too complicated

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: HVAC
It should read my 'Rinnai E75CN/E110CN ........
12/30/2017
HVAC Technician: Phil, Mechanical Engineer replied 6 months ago
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer

Hello, these are very complicated systems, if you are very handy I can coach you how to diagnose the problem. If not, tell me which direction you are from the center of the nearest town or city and I will locate the best rated boiler service outfit in the area for you.

.

Meantime tell me if the boiler heated the house properly in previous winters or not. If it did, then the current problem is most likely air trapped in the floor or radiator piping...'vapor locking' the system.