HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have a Luxaire furnace model fg8b07512mu11a. Replaced fan…

Customer Question
I have a Luxaire...

I have a Luxaire furnace model fg8b07512mu11a. Replaced fan blower. And I unplugged door switch. Can find on motherboard where the wires go. One is wired into black main power other is unplugged need help

Contractor's Assistant: Have you tried power cycling the appliance -- unplugging it and leaving it off for a few hours?

It’s a furnace

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Already did

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: HVAC
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/30/2017
HVAC Technician: Gaztech, HVAC Technician replied 8 months ago
Gaztech
Gaztech, HVAC Technician

Hi I amCustomer a independent technician, I will assist you with your issue.

Don't forget to rate the 5 star rating AT THE TOP OF PAGE if we are done. this will credit me for assisting you.

Can you double check exact model number inside furnace sidewall