HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have a Amana air commander furnace that has a 4 light LED…

Customer Question
Hello, I have a...

Hello, I have a Amana air commander furnace that has a 4 light LED error signal, and I changed the air filter, just wondering how I reset the limit switch

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat's settings? And what about the filters?

Yes about the thermostat, the fan runs but no burners

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I dont believe so

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: HVAC
12/29/2017
HVAC Technician: Gaztech, HVAC Technician replied 8 months ago
Gaztech
Gaztech, HVAC Technician

Hi I amCustomer a independent technician, I will assist you with your issue.

Don't forget to rate the 5 star rating AT THE TOP OF PAGE if we are done. this will credit me for assisting you.

Please give me exact model number, it is inside furnace on sidewall sticker