HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Have an older gas boiler and occasionally will turn on and…

Customer Question
Have an older gas...

Have an older gas boiler and occasionally will turn on and not light up. Is it the pressure switch or maybe the electronics ? I tap on the switch and it will eventually light up.

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?

A long time. It now happens every day.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No thats it.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: HVAC
12/29/2017
HVAC Technician: Rick, HVAC Supervisor replied 7 months ago
Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. First I’ll need some more info so I have a more complete picture of your situation. What is the brand and model of your boiler?