HVAC

Have HVAC Questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for Answers

HVAC

I have a Weil McLain and a nest - for a Radiator steam

Customer Question
system throughout most of the...
I have a Weil McLain and a nest - for a Radiator steam system throughout most of the house.I have 2 zones that run off a floor hotter system - each with their own thermostat (One is a nest one is a old round mercury)The floor hot water is working, the boiler keeps them hot... HOWEVER, we are not making enough heat for steam.The system sounds like its trying to ignite from the Main Nest thermostat but the ignition only cycles and doesn't fire up the boiler...
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: HVAC
12/29/2017
HVAC Technician: Rick, HVAC Supervisor replied 1 month ago
Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. First I’ll need some more info so I have a more complete picture of your situation.

What is the model of your boiler?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I do not know model - I'm not thereThere is a small hot water heater off the boiler, the big steam pipes are hot on top of the boiler

I can't trouble shoot this unless you are there and I have model number

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
ok - then lets not do the call

Ok, get back to me here when you are on site

Phil
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer