HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I need a thermocouple for. Part mu/ma/zf/hc200c and we have…

Customer Question
I need a thermocouple...

I need a thermocouple for

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Part mu/ma/zf/hc200c and we have lived here for 11 years ...it has never worked

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I would like to....it ignites for a few mins then shuts off and won't work

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It's a 20 year old home..all the fittings look good, no rust or corrosion

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: HVAC
Cannot hear any gas moving after it shuts off this is why I'm thinking it's a thermocouple issue
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Haven't heard from anyone yet? Could you refund me please
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/29/2017
HVAC Technician: Phil, Mechanical Engineer replied 7 months ago
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer

Hello, all hardware stores sell a collection of thermocouples, one of them will be a suitable replacement for the one you have, take it into the store for a match up for length.

.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.