HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Wow really? Since yesterday. Will try. fairly handy. And…

Customer Question
Wow really? Contractor's Assistant:...

Wow really?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Since yesterday

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Will try. fairly handy

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

And very remote... furnace cycling on and off. all systems working - flame fine, blower works, ducts not clogged. just shuts off randomly before getting to set temperature on thermostat

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: HVAC
12/29/2017
HVAC Technician: airheatman, HVAC Technician replied 7 months ago
airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician

Can you look inside the burner compartment on label on side panel and get me the model on your furnace? Then look in blower compartment and see if there is an error light blinking that will guide us in determining what is failing with the furnace.)Not if no peep hole and you have to remove blower panel to see control board, it will be necessary to hold door switch in to have power to board)