HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have a Honeywell Vision Pro Thermostat. It said low

Customer Question
I have a Honeywell...

I have a Honeywell Vision Pro Thermostat. It said low battery yesterday so I changed the batteries. The screen is OK, but the heat is not working. The "System" says "OFF". I hit it to select "Heat" but it says "Heat" and "OFF" is still blinking below the "Heat" and the heat does not turn on. Can you help?

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat's settings? And what about the filters?

I have checked the settings, I do not know about the filters.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I have called someone to help. He will be here in an hour, but I thought I would ask you also in case it was an easy fix.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Just need to understand why the "Heat" button in the "System" block will not stay on and it blinks "OFF". Is there something in the programming that I need to do?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: HVAC
12/29/2017
HVAC Technician: HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH replied 4 months ago
HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Are you pressing the Done after the HEat is flashing?

Phil
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer