HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Had a power outage over night Honeywell thermostat screen is…

Customer Question
Had a power outage...

Had a power outage over night Honeywell thermostat screen is blank

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, do you think this is a larger HVAC problem, or something specific to the thermostat?

I think its the thermostat the fan will run b

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I was wondering if it just needs reset some how

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Hot water heater is working all other electrical systems seem ok

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: HVAC
12/29/2017
HVAC Technician: Gaztech, HVAC Technician replied 7 months ago
Gaztech
Gaztech, HVAC Technician

Hi I amCustomer a independent technician, I will assist you with your issue.

Don't forget to rate the 5 star rating AT THE TOP OF PAGE if we are done. this will credit me for assisting you.

Whats the model number of t-stat??

not sure it is at least 20 yr old Honeywell digital

Phone option not working right now??

Pull t-stat off the wall plate, model number is *****

If your Honeywell t-stat is 20 years old, it has no reset button and screen is now toast, it is quite common.

I noticed question is still opened and unrated please dont forget the 5 star rating if we are done Sincerely

.