HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

My regency remote doesn’t beep or turn on the HZ54E. How do…

Customer Question
My regency remote doesn’t...

My regency remote doesn’t beep or turn on the HZ54E. How do I resync the remote do I don’t have to turn on/off with wall switch which is inside the fireplace frame?

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what type of fireplace is this?

HZ54E

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It work fine with the wall switch but the remote does operate it any longer. Last time we used it about a week ago the remote worked fine.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: HVAC
12/29/2017
HVAC Technician: Gaztech, HVAC Technician replied 4 months ago
Gaztech
Gaztech, HVAC Technician

Hi I am Gaztech1, a independent technician, I will assist you with your issue.

Don't forget to rate the 5 star rating AT THE TOP OF PAGE if we are done. this will credit me for assisting you.

Did you replace all Batteries in the receiver AND the remote?

I noticed question is still opened and unrated please dont forget the 5 star rating if we are done Sincerely Gaztech1
Gaztech
Gaztech
Gaztech, HVAC Technician