HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

My Simon Aire unit about 4 years old will not go up 59o, I…

Customer Question
My Simon Aire unit...

My Simon Aire unit about 4 years old will not go up 59o

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat? And what about the unit's filters?

I have tried to get the unit up to the right temp with the up and down temp arrows but it reverts to 59o Filters I may have a to change??

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Changing the filters... yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No I guess I should just change filters tomorrow...do u thing it cd. be that

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: HVAC
12/29/2017
HVAC Technician: Phil, Mechanical Engineer replied 7 months ago
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer

Hello, I need the model number on the Simon Aire unit and a description, is it a furnace of some sort? Is it built in or free standing? Its not a common brand at all.

.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

.

HVAC Technician: randy-cssm,
 replied 7 months ago
randy-cssm
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (http://www.justanswer.com/hvac/awdcw-simon-aire-unit-years-old-will-not-go-59o.html). Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.

Hello again if you want to continue with me let me know, we can go from there...

I need the model number on the Simon Aire unit and a description, is it a furnace of some sort? Is it built in or free standing? Its not a common brand at all.

a bit about my background: I am 77 years old, with 58 years in the business, last 20 years consulting nationally and with 8 years here on Just Amswer.. 98.4% positive ratings over 8,500 answered questions.

.

Or I can opt out if you wish