HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

There is a small black hose that when I disconnect it, the…

Customer Question
There is a small...

There is a small black hose that when I disconnect it, the furnace works fine but when connected,it doesn't work and I get the 3 light flash

Contractor's Assistant: Did you check the furnace's filters?

No

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If I can

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not now, I will check the filters, but I change it maybe two months ago

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: HVAC
12/28/2017
HVAC Technician: Phil, Mechanical Engineer replied 8 months ago
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer

Hello, so far it sounds like your pressure switch is not working.

.

Take close up, exceedingly well focused photo's of the wiring diagram glued inside the furnace/air handler door, and the printed circuit board mounted on the blower, and that device showing the disconnected tube and I will mark them up with trouble shooting instructions.

Use the 'add files' link next to your send button to get the photo(s) to me.

We can go from there with training, coaching and diagnosis.... without a time limit, In depth with as much detail as needed.

.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

.