HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have a baxi luna 3 comfort. I am trying to set my central…

Customer Question
Second opinion] I have...

Second opinion] I have a baxi luna 3 comfort. I am trying to set my central heating temperature I was told told to set this at 170 degrees. The control on the module only goes up to 35 degrees C (76 degrees F). What should this control be set at. Please help. EV

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat's settings? And what about the filters?

I don,t follow. I know what thermostat is set for in my home(72 F) I was told thatn this should reflect the boiler temperature. The filters are clean.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

THIS unit is already installed and has been working fine for years. I recently ran out of propane and had to reset the values on this Baxi key pad. I have figured out the domestic hot water side of the key pad but do not know what the right side of the key board should be set to

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/28/2017
HVAC Technician: Andrew Smith, HVAC Technician replied 6 months ago
Andrew Smith
Andrew Smith, HVAC Technician
The thermostat in the house measures air temperature.
The boiler thermostat measures the radiator or baseboard water temperature.