HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Do you have breaker 220/ 240 volt with a single out put for…

Customer Question
Do you have breaker...

Do you have breaker 220/ 240 volt with a single out put for a base borad heater has one ware for 220/240v 30amp

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

First time

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: HVAC
12/28/2017
HVAC Technician: Phil, Mechanical Engineer replied 7 months ago
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer

Hello, we answer technical questions only, we do not sell breakers, look on the breaker panel and give me its brand name and I will coach you on how to buy the correct breaker.... if you have the breaker out, a photo will help too.

Use the 'add files' link next to your send button to get the photo to me

.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.