HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Need to replace Honeywell L8024C 10201 120Volt 60CY with new…

Customer Question
Need to replace Honeywell...

Need to replace Honeywell L8024C 10201 120Volt 60CY with new part. Do you know the replacement part number for this older aquastat?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Have had all Honeywell parts for years as home owner from thermostats to boiler parts. First time herer..

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, do you think this is a larger HVAC problem, or something specific to the thermostat?

Just the aquastat needs to be replaced boiler keeps kicking on and off every 5 to 10 minutes. replaced thermostats did not help that is why I feel it is aquastat.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes jack of all trades and copy and picture old set ups always.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

That is it I feel.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: HVAC
12/28/2017
HVAC Technician: Rick, HVAC Supervisor replied 7 months ago
Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor

What does it control? boiler temp only? also a pump/circulator? Can you give me a picture of the control with the cover off s I can see the wiring?

Click on the link below for info on posting pics here

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl

Will not let me open add files. Controls circulator, burner, and temp hi/lo with thermostat connections of course. Just need reference for new L8024C 10201 aquastat
all set keep the five. Bye

Ok, just wanted to be sure. Current replacement is an L8124. It would be an L8124A or C if this controls an oil burner OR an L8124E