HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

My boilermate heater cheat screen keeps beeping and shows…

Customer Question
My boilermate heater cheat...

My boilermate heater cheat screen keeps beeping and shows er2

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Off and on for the past few months..i lower the temp setting from 120 to 115 degrees..does it need to go lower yet? or another problem is creating this.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

When the beeping or error code goes er2 I will run the hot water in the sink to cool off the tank

Contractor's Assistant: How old is the appliance? Have you gotten error messages before?

3 years, its brand new and seem it has not had problems before

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: HVAC
12/28/2017
HVAC Technician: Rick, HVAC Supervisor replied 7 months ago
Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. Please give me a few minutes to look up the specs for your unit. I’ll be back as soon as I have the info I need.

You won't get this message at 120 even 130. Do you have a dedicated pump for the Boiler mate or a zone valve to control flow from the boiler?

I have a unsolved boilermate problem...this keeps over heating and gives me a er2 code signal. I decrease the temp setting from 120 to 115 and is still a issue. this don't happen constantly but when it does it's 3am I'm in the morning

I can't help you solve your problem if you don't answer my question. Here it is again>

"Do you have a dedicated pump for the Boiler mate or a zone valve to control flow from the boiler?"