HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have your basic thermestate (sp)...at nite it goes to 66…

Customer Question
I have your basic...

I have your basic thermestate (sp)...at nite it goes to 66 degrees when I have it set for 75 degrees...is this normal

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, do you think this is a larger HVAC problem, or something specific to the thermostat?

I think it is the thermestate as I have had the system checked

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No I have a heating man in town but he does not think I am right

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Do you have units that will let me control ?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/28/2017
HVAC Technician: Rick, HVAC Supervisor replied 6 months ago
Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

If the furnace functions normally then the thermostat is way out of calibration and needs to be replaced. I'm sorry but we don't sell product