HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Munchkin Water Pressure Switch is off or showing as "Pro."

Customer Question
Munchkin Water Pressure Switch...

Munchkin Water Pressure Switch is off or showing as "Pro." Not sure how to add water to the system.

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?

I think it started earlier this evening, but we didn't notice until an hour ago.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Not sure. If it's easy, sure, but not essential.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It's very cold out tonight. The PSI is at 10.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: HVAC
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/28/2017
HVAC Technician: Rick, HVAC Supervisor replied 7 months ago
Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. First I’ll need some more info so I have a more complete picture of your situation.

What is the pressure on the gauge? if it's below 12 psi I need pictures of the piping around the boiler to tell you how to add water to the system.

Click on the link below for info on posting pics here

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-do-i-send-photo-or-file-expert-hl