HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have a Rheem Performance Platinium 40Gallon unit which is…

Customer Question
I have a Rheem...

I have a Rheem Performance Platinium 40Gallon unit which is 18 months old. Unit runs but doesn't produce hot water anymore.

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat? And what about the unit's filters?

Yes, I checked the thermostat and adjusted the temp. Makes no difference

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

What work?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: HVAC
12/28/2017
HVAC Technician: HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH replied 8 months ago
HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Do you have the model number off hot water heater?